Yoga can mean different things to different people and no matter who you are you can reap some benefits. One of the key things I’ve learnt on the training is just how vast the diversity of yoga is, and how it can be adapted for anyone and everyone depending upon their preferences. Yoga can be slow and restorative or it can be powerful and build strength for both body and mind.
I came to yoga during a stressful period in my life to escape the intensity and found a sense of calmness. Since then I haven’t looked back and I continue to enjoy my practice and explore all that yoga has to offer. Whether it’s just movement of the body, to build flexibility and strength, or a way to find balance and calmness within.
Since completing my RYT-200 Yoga Alliance accredited teacher training I have gone on to teach the following:
- RPYT Registered Pre-Natal yoga
- Yoga Bananas Technique Children’s yoga 3-11 years
- Baby Yoga (To Baby and Beyond)
- Level 3 Mat Pilates
- Level 3 Exercise Referral
- Level 3 Exercise Considerations for Independently, Active Older People
- Foundations in teaching mindfulness
- The Art of Sacred Sound / Sound baths
- iRest® Level 1 Teacher / yoga nidra meditation
I have gone on to teach small and large groups, beginners, improvers, pre-natal & post-natal yoga, corporate and private classes. My classes create a sense of strength and calmness, allowing you to re-connect with your body, breath and mind. All classes can be tailored for your needs.
Interested in a class? Sign up to my newsletter to receive a free class.